Brock Hopkins will market your property For Sale or For Lease to maximize your return on investment. Careful attention will be given to setting the right price or rental rate and preparing the property for market. Some properties may need repairs or renovation and we can assist with finding the right contractor to do the work at a reasonable price.
Attention to detail is very important whether disclosing features or reviewing contracts. We perform the following duties when marketing your property.
- Meet to determine owner goals, assess property value and condition
- Pull Title Information for review, confirm zoning and use with City code
- Set marketing program and timing, Install signs, design property brochure
- Place info on website, databases-Expose to brokerage community
- Contact potential buyers or tenants-Communicate activity to owners
- Tour interested parties, prepare proposals and request financial info
- Prepare lease or sale contracts and review documents with parties
- Collect deposits, rents as required. Assist with walk through
We use AIR Commercial Real Estate Forms to document lease and sale transactions, these forms have been a standard of the Commercial Real Estate Industry since 1960. Brock will act in your best interest properly disclose all conditions as required per due diligence. We will assist as needed in obtaining inspection or environmental reports and structuring a transaction so that it moves steadily towards closure.